Here, we write about how you visit this beautiful country of Myanmar in different months to enjoy its attraction.
- The month of January and February is both the best months to visit Burma as it is dry across the board as well temperatures have not but reached overwhelming.
- And the month of March and April where temperatures will go up much, especially in central parts around the earlier capital city of Yangon (that is once popular as Rangoon).
- The summer season is an introduction to Myanmar’s monsoon season that revenues place from the month of May all the path by the summer months of June, July, and August.
- The rainfall season inclines to fall in the afternoon and also a primary night with various resorts along with the beachline, that combining of Ngapali Beach that is also closing down totally.
- The month of September and October are still wet, specifically in main as well as southerly places, whereas Mandalay, and in the north side will begin to look out less rain and more solid temperatures.
Some of the tourists believe that the month of November and December is the most active times to sightsee Burma, although things can busy and hotels will get booked up through the Myanmar tour package.
Some Questions That Comes in Mind
Q1. Is Myanmar open to visitors?
Ans. The travel industry has been made for the most part by Myanmar's operator, which has supported the travel industry given that 1992. Private initiatives also exist, managing an enormous scope of visitors. In 2010, 791,505 worldwide tourists saw Myanmar, with 295,174 outside visitors entering the nation by means of Yangon International Airport.
Q2. How can I visit Burma from India?
Ans. Do Indian Passport Owners Need a Visa to Enter in Myanmar? Indian identification holders do require a visa to enter Myanmar. Although, even with an eVisa, you may have the option to go into at the Yangon, Nap Pyi Taw and Mandalay International airports.
Q3. How many airports are located in Myanmar?
Ans. There are a total of 26 airports in Myanmar with planned flights. The largest airport in Myanmar is Yangon International Airport/ Yangon (RGN) with flights to 49 places in 14 countries.
Q4. Is Myanmar secure for Indians?
Ans. Myanmar is one of the most interesting, and furthermore generally captivating, places that you will ever visit. Making a trip to for the most part all pieces of Myanmar are secured.