Most of the time your guests may not remember how you looked on your wedding day or any other occasion but they can certainly remember the delicious food of your occasion. In the event, you fail to provide the best Bengali catering service from Kolkata for your D-Day you will only erase your memory. So if you don’t have the right caterer for your event, this is a huge red flag.
There are some important things to keep in mind before choosing the best Bengali caterers in Kolkata
1. Make a list of all the items you need - this is your wedding and of course you want everything to be perfect. So, you want to adopt an ideal plan, which should start with. Mention and describe everything to get the most relevant quote from the caterer.
2. Keep a budget - One of the most important things when hiring catering providers in Kolkata is to keep a tight and fast budget. Once you have a certain budget, it is easy for you to find your own caterers. This is an important issue, especially since food costs can be exorbitant and rise rapidly. Be sure to weigh your options and look for hidden fees to serve meals at events. There will always be something to give and take but you don’t want to go too little or too much. Give all your expectations, the size of the event, and the weight of the food you like, and then think about what you would expect.
3. Choose Extensive Research - You can try extensive research to understand what buyers are saying without relying on what suppliers claim. Get online reviews, testimonials, along other evidence for deeper insights. Make sure the caterer you have hired for your event can properly provide the number of people you plan to invite and manage the arrangement perfectly. Your caterer will be able to manage the size of your event without hesitation by leaving all the important details in front of you.
4. Your location - Catering should be done at your desired place. It is up to you to decide whether it will be outdoor catering or seating. Location is important. Consider the location (and distance) where they come to deliver your event. If they do not attend events frequently in your area, they may have problems with their venue. Try and find a caterer who knows your event or at least has experience with a similar venue.
5. Visit is Required - Tasting and eating the food you want to rent is crucial. It can help you set up a great event.
6. Review the menu - not all catering services are right for you. The simplest solution will be chosen only when you are clear about your money, taste, and dietary limitations. What are the specialties of caterers in cooking - this is the most important question before booking any catering service. It is important to ask if you are planning a specific type of recipe. There are different types of catering available for an event (such as buffet vs. table service), whether there is flexibility in the menu, how they handle dietary restrictions, what is their level of service, and any other questions or venues especially at your event
7. Ask about the caterer's certificate - does the caterer have alcohol liability insurance (if they supply alcohol)? It is important for you to make sure your caterer has insurance to supply alcohol. Most wedding caterers have it but it is better to make sure. As soon as you decide who you want to hire, make sure they meet the basic requirements as ordered by the health department and insurance agencies. If they are not able to provide you with this type of certificate, it may be time to move on to the next candidate.
At events, people use food as a compelling moment, as a starting line to let someone know about the event, or even as an excuse to get involved in something more than usual. If you are currently looking for a caterer or know who you are, then the above 7 essential tips to choose the best Bengali caterers in Kolkata will definitely be helpful for you.