Aerial photography today is one of the most famous forms of photography. It gives us the most daring capabilities and cause of excitement and as well serves us with the ability to create the most exciting and greatest effects in any shoot. Just like the name suggests, aerial photography is the technique of taking pictures, where the shoot is done by a moving or flying drone around a place in the sky and all the pictures are captured from there.
The term aerial photography is not new in the real estate industry. Agents, realtors, and property owners have made use of aerial shots and videos to showcase their properties in the most captivating ways for a long. While helicopters were used in the past to capture stunning images of real estate and commercial properties, drones are being used these days and it gives us more options to shoot from wide angles and varying heights, which was not possible earlier using a helicopter. Using aerial drone photography services Melbourne it is possible to take photographs and shoot videos of the highest quality, more affordable, and much convenient.
Ways aerial photography using drones have made it possible to map the real value of the estate from the sky:
- Filming aerial using Drone Pilots Melbourne allows potential buyers a better and elevated detailed view of the property and also allows the property to stand out in various listings over the internet.
- Aerial drone photography services Melbourne expertise in the art of aerial drone shots. Shooting aerial photos using drones increase the salability of the property. One that may look plain and simple from the ground level can be made to look amazing and breathtaking using aerial photography.
- Using drones for aerial shots for real estate is much affordable now. The amount you pay for drone aerial photography and videography is worth the money spend when compared to the advantages of promoting a listing and selling the property easily and quickly.
- Using aerial photography helps a property shoe its current and exact layout on platforms like Google’s aerial maps and Google Earth via a satellite.
- The use of high-quality interior and exterior images combined with stunning aerial shots is a winning combination. This works well for high-value luxury properties, where featuring a property with sales videos has become very popular.
- With Aerial drone photography services Melbourne, you can adjust your corporate image and design, the soundtrack, and other effects to deliver a ready-made film of property for publications and advertisement needs. These videos can be posted on social media and websites to attract attention and involve the mass.
- Drones can record video while flying along driveways, nearby locations, and backyards giving the buyers a feel for what the approach to the house looks like. To make it more interesting you can shoot the closing shot by taking off from the property backyard and fly over the surrounding areas allowing potential buyers a better view of the nearby areas and feel it as well.