With increasing globalization in the country the people’s needs are also growing with the change of way of living. Likewise in the state of Pune, there have been lots of manufacturer and buyer who are proving best home with best comfort and luxury. In spite of putting all his efforts, there frequently come circumstances where the developers bamboozled the customers by not utilizing the correct material, postponing the working procedure, not utilizing the adequate material according to prerequisite and not acting as indicated by the customer's desire. Where the buyers are facing with such problem with regard to their builder you can reach out to us “Legalresolved” and get resolve your builder dispute under the guidance of best advocate for builder disputes in Pune.
There is a rundown of circumstances under which a property purchaser can record a case. The International Consumer Rights Protection Council has recorded down the accompanying grounds in which a property purchaser can drag a clumsy property developer to the Consumer Court:
- Non-execution of relevant sale agreement despite having received a substantial advance sum.
- Non-issuance of duplicates of every single important report viz.; improvement understanding, energy of lawyer, endorsed design (by concerned Regional Authorities), particular of development materials/outline according to authorized arrangement and some other pertinent records.
- Charged higher than the agreed sum.
- No issuance of proper receipt(s) against the paid sum.
- Poor quality construction.
- Delivering of a house not complying to agreed specifications.
- No free parking space within the sites.
- Did not form a co-operative housing society and handed over to members.
- Non-provision of water storage tank.
- Non-provision of proper ventilation and light.
- Delayed possession beyond the stipulated time limit.
- Not obtaining completion certificate from the concerned registered (by the authorities) architect.
- Non-issuance of Occupancy Certificate at the time of transfer of respective flats/house to its residents.
- Non-declaration of expenses against which the developer collected money.
With manufacturers going under the proviso of being a specialist organization, the way toward filing in a customer court complaint against them is the same as with other specialist organizations. To file a complaint, you have to hold fast to the accompanying advances:
- Send a well drafted Legal Notice to the builder stating your reasons of discontent.
- Await for a reaction for the stipulated time from the other party.
- On no-reaction, set up an appeal to expressing actualities and confirmations with the assistance of master lawful exhortation.
- Approach the Consumer Court and document your request of against the manufacturer
If you have been worried regarding property matter and money which you have invested to build your dream home or in trap by a builder, or someone you know has been a prey of the misdemeanors of a property developer or builder, you can contact us or hire our learned advocate. For builder dispute support and to resolve your property dispute Legalresolved is here to support consumers like you in solving issues and disputes of any kind and scope and to get your money back. Thus, reach to us and avail the best legal services for builder dispute under the surveillance of top lawyer for builder disputes in Pune.