Are you excited for the first time visit in Delhi to explore the beauty of the capital of India? then you are landed at the perfect place. Here we explain to you each and everything about Delhi and also mention the most exciting things to do in Delhi.
DELHI – The capital of India is one of the amazing places to visit and explore yourself with so many monument places to visit. This city is a living specimen of culture, field beauty, power and recollections. If it were your 1st visit to India, Delhi would create the most effective starting part. The city holds enough entertainment, amenities and attractions to keep your days filled. Moreover, the city includes a busy international airport, which connects the city with numerous international airports. It is also easier to reach any part of the country from Delhi via flight, train or road. Delhi has its unique identity due to past history. Delhi was ruled by the most powerful emperors in our Indian history. The history of this city is as old as the epic Mahabharata. In the ancient time was known as Indraprastha, where Pandavas used to live. In this way, Some more cities came alive adjacent to Indraprastha: Lal Kot, Siri, Dinpanah, Quila Rai Pithora, Ferozabad, Jahanpanah, Tughlakabad and Shahjahanabad.
Things to do in Delhi:
1. See the city with bus tour: Delhi is a place where anyone can experience the ancient beauty of Old Delhi to visit Chandni Chowk for shopping as it is the must-visit bazaar in Delhi. You can see the Delhi with Delhi bus which is amazing to travel. Jingo Holidays plan your trip according to your needs and requirement.
2. Visit Red Fort: Red Fort is well-known for serving the abode for seamless Mughal Emperors for more than 200 yearsThe Red Fort originally named as “the blessed fort”. In the ancient time, Red fort is white in colour but in the mid-nineteen century, It was painted as Red and from that time the fort is called Red Fort. This fort has beautiful architecture design. Many tourists visit Delhi only for the purpose of visit Red Fort.
3. Humayun Tomb: Humayun’s Tomb is the perfect place to explore Delhi tour as its history make it more popular. It combines Persian style with local craftsmanship and is surrounded by the fiercely Mughal Gardens. Just take a photo tour, stroll here at dusk, or simply admire the architecture. It is believed to be the precursor of its more famous look-alike, the Taj Mahal. It was build according to the Taj Mahal and is the main reason both look alike.
4. Go for the Shopping: Delhi holiday tour packages are the best way to visit the most popular shopping places in Delhi. Delhi is worldwide famous for the purpose of shopping. There are so many shopping places to visit like Chandni Chowk bazaar is one of the most famous for shopping here you can buy everything at cheap price basically this is a market of wholesale. Connaught Place is also very famous as it is Asia’s No.1 shopping market. Janpath, Lajpat central market, Sarojjani Nagar and Delhi Haat. All these are the perfect places for Shopping purpose.
5. Try Street Food in Delhi: Delhi is also amazing for street food. You can’t image how tasty it is and you can only enjoy this street food taste in Delhi within the entire world. It has its own variety. Some of the street foods like Chaatpapdi, Golgappa, treacle-dripping jalebis, Samosa, Stuffed Parantha and much more like this.
6. Explore Old Delhi: Just go for the Old Delhi visit and you will definitely feel like you have lost and you think you are very confused how to take a turn and from where you come now where you should have to go. This all will happen just because of Old Delhi ways. but life is boring with such type of things. So these things are really very funny. You can visit in Old Delhi Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk Bazaar, Red Fort and Other places like this.
7. Must-visit Indira Gandhi’s former home: If you want to explore Delhi then just pay a visit for Indira Gandhi’s former visit where she was shot by one of her bodyguards. Visit this place and learn history about how Indira Gandhi was dead.
8. Peaceful visit at Lotus Temple: Lotus temple is one of the main attraction of Delhi. This place is really very peaceful. When you visit this beautiful temple then you can feel the inner peace over there. Here you can enjoy the outstanding lush green surroundings of the temple area and maybe even lounge around for a perfect picnic spot. With mindblowing music, dance, storytelling, tours and walks take place at the amazing Lotus Temple premises.