Tenancy management in Delhi is a very important aspect while renting one’s property. Being a landowner is not as simple as it sounds. Here, the property manager will act as an effective buffer between the tenant and the landlord and will be able to clearly communicate the needs of both sides. All communications between the landlord and tenant shall be managed by LimePropCare.
Lime Prop Care acts as a saviour, by offering its clients these services and ensure them a hassle-free tenancy:-
- Tenant background check: Lime Prop Care guarantees that each occupant finishes an application structure, gives his personal ID (Pan Card, Driving License, Passport) and gives references from past landowners and current managers to guarantee credibility, timely payments and a smooth experience. We likewise encourage a police verification too.
- Property inspection: Our policy is to carry out regular inspections of your property, keeping in mind the tenant’s privacy. The inspection takes place after every four months or as mutually discussed between the tenant and the landlord. We send you a written report updating you on how the tenant is keeping the property.
- Rent Collection Policy: We have a zero tolerance for unpaid debts, missed or late payments from the tenants. If the tenant misses an instalment, we call them and ask them to pay the rent immediately. If the unpaid rent exceeds 14 days trial, then we immediately issue them a termination.
- Bill Payments: We help you in making bother free and timely payment of every single service bill, society maintenance bill and property tax bills. Legal and Tax advisory services available on request.
- Maintenance Policy: Before a property is let out, the state of the property ought to be assessed, photographed, and noted so to avoid any later stage dispute among the landlords and tenants. Also in case the property requires repair on account of normal reasons and that of wear and tear, the landlord should take responsibility to get it repaired timely.
- Contract Renewal/Termination: In the event that the lease is being restored, our property manager will renew the lease agreement with revised terms and conditions. Our specialists will enlighten you on prevailing market rentals at that point of time. If the tenant wishes to clear the property, we will intimate you quickly in writing and subsequently take care of all the necessary end-of-tenancy documentation.
- Time to Leave: A full- fledged inspection is done to ensure that your property has been left in good condition. Once the tenant vacates/leaves the rented house, we will do a final round of inspection and will ensure that the security discount is handled and any last findings for rent, utilities or harms are balanced.
Though landlords are expected to be around 24*7 but it is not practical. With advancement of technology, companieslike Lime Prop Care are now taking the burden on their shoulders.
We at LimePropCare, continuously strive to ensure a smooth running of the Tenancy management in Delhi and better tenant retention. We believe that a happy tenant will result in a happy landlord.