You may have come across family disputes, which may lead to the issue of parenting time. This creates loads of hullabaloo between parents, which in turn affects the child. Along with that, if your insurance claim regarding parenting time is denied, you need to take legal steps. The best option is to hire a Parenting Time Attorney, who will be able to legally solve your case, so that you can have your claim approved. On the way, you might have to take a close look at the modification of your insurance coverage. Let us find out what are the reasons behind the modification.
Reasons behind Modification in Insurance Policy
Following are the common reasons:
- Uncontrollable reduction in the earning of any of the parents.
- The increment of requirements regarding the child care.
- Extant of additional income, earning resources, or assets.
- Modification of arrangements regarding the custody of the child.
- The legal liberation of the child.
While going through these reasons, it becomes easier for the Parenting Time Attorney/Lawyer to process the required arrangements in order to prepare your case.
Disputes and Adjustments
The issues related to parenting time are taken into account, when you want your claim to be converted from denial to approval. Your lawyer would like to be clear on these issues for further solidifying your case. Following are the major issues that need utmost attention:
- Expectations of the parents revolving around the child.
- The routine that specifies the parenting time.
- Irregular changes affecting the present upbringing and the future of the child.
- The responsibilities of the co-parents towards the betterment of the child.
- Foreseeing likely changes in the future.
By now, you must have understood that the legal documents regarding parenting time may encircle numerous issues. It should also be clear to you that reviewing and resolving each and every issue are mandatory for the betterment of your child’s future. Once you are done with these, you are all set with your lawyer to argue your case, clearing ways to win and put a smile on your child’s face.
At the family law firm of Iafrate & Salassa, P.C., we have helped our clients craft complex and specific custody arrangements and parenting plans.