A lot of people around the world start their day by checking their emails the first thing in the morning. However, not all the emails get read by them. Because several businesses are vying to get the attention of the target audience, get them engaged and make them head to their website, email marketing has become an indispensable part of digital marketing.
If you too want to go ahead with email marketing in Dubai and win your target audience, here’s how you can go about it:
- Let the Subject Line Say it All – Let your subject line be the first impression about your brand or business for the recipients. To begin with, make sure that the line is attractive enough to stand out from the crowd, is simple, doesn’t beat around the bush and intrigues the target audience. Therefore, work on the lines as much as you can till it is perfect and good to go. You can take inspiration from several emails that you get in your inbox and see what fits perfectly. Hire an email marketing agency in Dubai and they will craft the best lines for you.
- Design It Well – The next tip is to enhance the email with the perfect color scheme, fonts and if needed, then use high-quality photos as well. For instance, you can use CTA buttons and make them stand out in the email, place links, use creative content etc., to enhance the email. You can also ask an agency for email marketing in Dubai to create a few standard templates that are in-sync with your brand guidelines to be more consistent in your efforts.
- Keep it Short and Sweet – People have short attention spans, and this is the reason why you need to keep your emails succinct. The message should be clearly conveyed to the target audience in as few words as possible. This is exactly what the leading email marketing agency will also suggest you.
- Time it Right – It is also important to time the emails. Ergo, make it a point to schedule them in a way that they are delivered in the inbox of your target audiences or potential customers when they are more likely to read them. You can also create the content calendar and make sure that you are prepped up for the same. Also, you need to personalize the emails when you do so, such as addressing the recipient by their first name and also, by including the name of a person (and not just the brand) in the signature. This does make a lot of difference.
- Include CTAs – The importance of call-to-actions in the email body can’t be denied. You can experiment with different CTAs to see which one fits the bill the most. For instance, you can opt for CTAs such as sign up, claim the free gift and so on and so forth.
These are some of the mainstays of getting email marketing in Dubai and elsewhere done right. For more insightful write-ups on digital marketing, keep a tab on this space.