- TITLE cannot contain an HTML tag, author name or URL.
- The TITLE must NOT contain any slang words or profanity in it.
- Do not stuff your TITLE with keywords. It should be an easy to understand title that is not flooding with keywords.
- DO NOT use names of prescribed drugs in your article’s TITLE.
- First paragraph anchor text link not allowed.
- The article you submit must be written in ENGLISH.
- The article must be unique and you must have the right to publish it.
- We do not accept negative marketing against another company or one’s competitors.
- We do not accept images or videos in the article body.
- We do not accept articles that contain promotion of or information on pornography/ explicit adult material, violence, escort services, sales of prescription or illicit drugs, steroid use, tobacco, marijuana, cannabis, alcohol, wine, beer, weapons, ammunition, replicas, video streaming, movie download links, watch live movie, hacking, cracking or retrieving passwords.
- The article must be submitted in the category that suits it perfectly.
- Articles that come under the label of a particular category should be placed in the most appropriate category available.
- Articles on Writing should go under Writing, NOT Education. Similarly, articles on Internet should go under Internet, NOT Technology. Articles on Shopping should go under Shopping, NOT Business or Marketing. Similarly, articles on Health & Fitness should not be placed under Sports!
- 3 Tags Allowed
- All the Tags must be relevant to the article. Articles containing irrelevant Tags will be rejected.
- The articles on wArticles.com are provided for information purpose only and for redistribution as outlined in our Article Submission Guideline.
- wArticles does not accept any responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of the article content on this site or reliance by any person on the site’s contents.
- The views and opinions in the submitted articles are of authors alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of the team of wArticles.
- The information provided on wArticles is for educational or entertainment purpose only.
- wArticles reserves the right whether or not to publish every submitted article.